||Clear Cups & Containers from PLA
All of our clear cups and containers are made from PLA. Poly Lactide (PLA) is made from annually renewable resources such as corn.
From Corn to Plastic
PLA is fully compostable within your municipal or industrialized composting facilities. (According to ISO, CEN, ASTM, BPI, DIN & BPS regulations). It is versatile and replaces many traditional plastic packaging. It uses less fossil fuel when compared to traditional petroleum based plastics, which can help to reduce greenhouse gases and smog in our atmosphere.
How PLA is Made & Unmade
When put into the compost, PLA breakdown into carbon dioxide and water only, as opposed to traditional Styrofoam or plastic disposables that contain carcinogens and harmful toxins.
How Can I tell PLA apart from Plastic?
Core Sales Inc ensures that all of our PLA products are identifiable by removing the recyclable symbol and putting the word COMPOSTABLE on the bottom of our products.
PLA Fact Sheet
|Where its from:
|Fossil Fuel Used to Make
|CO2 Emission in Making (kg of CO2 /Kg polymer)
||High & Glossy
||-10C°~ -20C° to 60C°~70C°
||-10C°~-20C° to 45C°~55C°
- PLA is made from annually renewable resources that are biodegradable and compostable
- Reduces the burden in our landfills, as well as harmful emissions released into our atmosphere
- Strong, durable, printable, environmentally friendlier disposables
- Uses less fossil fuels than traditional petroleum based disposables
- Replaces many traditional plastic and Styrofoam
Core Sales Product Catalogue